MechMate CNC Router Forum

MechMate CNC Router Forum (http://www.mechmate.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself and start planning (http://www.mechmate.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Getting Started - Karachi Pakistan (http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2707)

sohail Sat 10 April 2010 09:09

Getting Started - Karachi Pakistan

Dear Mechmate
I regesiter today I need autocad drawing for table structure fabrication also detail list of parts, component & manufacture etc.step by step assembly details.now I am in chain so many part I can buy from here

Sohail Ahmed

domino11 Sat 10 April 2010 21:54

Ahmed,
The table structure is not available in autocad format. The plans are in the download section. From the plans and all the info on the forum, you must put together your own parts list for the options you want on your machine. Manufacturer info is also available in the forum threads in their respective sections. Hope this helps.

sohail Sat 10 April 2010 22:24

table material list & BOM

Kindly give me the drawing of router table .Working area 1220x2440
thanks

Kobus_Joubert Sun 11 April 2010 00:51

Welcome to MechMate. Here one must read, read, read and then understand how it all works and THEN build it yourself. Good luck with all the reading.

Kobus_Joubert Sun 11 April 2010 00:52

Eish !

Robert M Sun 11 April 2010 04:03

How would you like your Coffee & donut with this…..

Ahmed, some may take your request a tab offensive.
Read a bit more buddy, there is a download area for those plans. :p
After downloading plans, keep on reading and reading and reading on the forum till you get it, then, you may ask for assistance …..not this ways :eek:
Amicalement, Robert ;)

sailfl Sun 11 April 2010 06:07

Ditto,

sailfl Sun 11 April 2010 06:10

Nothing is handed to you. We all went through the process of downloading the plans and reading lots of builds. We will help but if you are looking for some one to build for you, not going to happen here.

sohail Sun 11 April 2010 09:02

Dear mechmate
I still do not undersatand how I get the router table drawing & BOQ there is no link to down load .

Thanks

sohail Ahmed

KenC Sun 11 April 2010 09:31

LOL!!! Robert, you beat me to it! ;)
You will still "do not understand how I get the router table drawing & BOQ " until you put in YOUR OWN EFFORTT to find it... We are very helpful but extremly stubborn bunch of people when it comes to this... (hope I speak for most of us here)
BTW, check this out.
If you STILL don't understand ... that means you didn't even bother to read & we will get really pissed...

Gerald D Sun 11 April 2010 10:03

Downloads

MetalHead Sun 11 April 2010 11:21

Thanks Gerald. Ahmed for sure please do tons of reading here !!!!

http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376

DocTanner Sun 11 April 2010 23:56

Ahmed,

Sometimes video can clear up a lot of questions.
Search MechMate at www.youtube.com
Lots of talented builders have posted their machine videos there.

Mach3 at www.machsupport.com is another vital portion of this project.

Best of luck,
DonRoss

Sergio-k Mon 12 April 2010 01:47

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...en/NOGenie.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/YesGenie.jpg

sailfl Mon 12 April 2010 05:59

Now you are catching on. You put the effort in and when you have a problem, we will try to help you.

Good luck with your build.

Gerald D Mon 12 April 2010 06:57

Good stuff Sergio :D:D

domino11 Mon 12 April 2010 10:26

Did you notice the Genie is MM Blue? :)

Travish Mon 12 April 2010 12:18

That genie Post is awesome! LOL. I think a lot of us here can relate to that.

AuS MaDDoG Tue 13 April 2010 03:08

LOL awesome!! you gotta do the hard yards to get where you need to be!!

Cheers
Tony.

PEU Tue 13 April 2010 06:44

excellent! now the forum has a "go to post" for questions like the one in the 1st post :)

KenC Tue 13 April 2010 07:12

LOL! I can relate to that too!
A cartoon tells a thousand words!

*ps, I pop by the download page & realized the dxf file are no longer there... Maybe we wer too hard on Ahmed... :(

domino11 Tue 13 April 2010 08:10

I hope we have not scared Ahmed off. :)

zumergido Tue 13 April 2010 18:24

maybe he is refering to the fact that parts are no longer available . have to ask them to metalhead.
:confused:

domino11 Tue 13 April 2010 19:46

No, that is not what he asked for....

sohail Thu 15 April 2010 06:34

Router table Drawing any format autocad,dxf,pdf,or scan

Hi Mechmate:(

I am still in a problem because. I don’t gat any drawing of router table. I don’t know where get the information or drawing material BOQ.

I will appreciate if any person will help me to take information

Regard
Sohail Ahmed

Sohailkw27@gmail.com
0086-13482341781

riesvantwisk Thu 15 April 2010 07:33

Ahmed,

if you don't follow the instructions given to you here then we are really not beable to help further, creating a new thread also doesn't help and Mike will properly move these messages under your current only. All information have been given to already

riesvantwisk Thu 15 April 2010 07:40

zumergido and Ken:

I think Mike mentioned once (but cannot find the thread) that if you life outside of the US you can send him a PM and he would beable to send the DXF files so the laser parts can be build locally. Mike correct me if I am wrong...

domino11 Thu 15 April 2010 07:47

Mike mentions that HERE

sohail Thu 15 April 2010 21:14

Dear Mechmate.

Thank you very much of Mechmate team. They open to opportunity to develop CNC Router Now I am very happy to get the PDF files now I can understand how fabricate the router table & gantry assembly the downloaded data is very useful for me.

I am requesting to you please send these data in DXF format so it will be useful for me to send the file to CNC plasma machine.

I hope Mechmate team will continue cooperate in future.

Regard

sohail Ahmed

MetalHead Fri 16 April 2010 07:47

I think Ahmed now has what he needs to get started on his MechMate !!! Welcome to the team !!!