PDA

View Full Version : I need a big help - export from USA to France (McMaster products)

bbreaker
Fri 24 August 2007, 12:00
hi there, I need a big help, I explain you, in my country all price is higher than US, and I can't have any possibilitie's to buy from MCMASTER, I think I'm not the only one.

I search Other seller, that can ship to France and i don't.

If people can accep PAYPAL and ship me the item i need from MCMASTER.

I need a Big help, actually i whait for Laser Cut Part's, I've got Motor's, Gecko and CNC4PC BreakoutBoard, Software and C. Chanel.

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc Shlaes
Fri 24 August 2007, 14:51
Bon Jour Mickey,

Do you have a list of what you need?

bbreaker
Fri 24 August 2007, 23:25
yes, at the begining i have put the multiconductor cable on my order but the bill will 1394 $ if that too much for you or another,

2 x 9654K324
2 x 9416K191
6 x 4516T221
8 x 4516T291
1 x 4556T562
1 x 4556T582

bbreaker
Fri 24 August 2007, 23:43
without cable that cost ~400 $ without shipping I think

Marc Shlaes
Sun 26 August 2007, 09:53
Mickey, let me quickly take a look and get back to you.

bbreaker
Sun 26 August 2007, 10:34
ok thank you marc

Marc Shlaes
Tue 28 August 2007, 11:46
Mickey, the shipping via UPS will be about 200 USD. Is that about what you expected?

bbreaker
Tue 28 August 2007, 14:49
yes, but the total please Marc, 500 to 600 I think, it's not a problem for me because I haven't got the choice. I like all you do for me and i don't forget you .

Marc Shlaes
Tue 28 August 2007, 16:38
Mickey,

Attached is the purchase order that you listed. After shipping and tax, I think that you will be correct at the 500-600 USD estimate. Are you ready to go? I live in Cleveland OH, US where there is a local McMaster distribution hub. They are out of stock on the cable chain until the end of this week. If I go there and pick it up (No problem) you can save on the shipping to me.

Could others take a quick look at this order and help Mickey make sure that this is what he wants from McMaster. Now is the time to get everything he needs.

Thoughts? Anyone?

bbreaker
Tue 28 August 2007, 23:53
ok Marc, let's go, but whait for the cable chain to arrive, i sent you the total from paypal ?

Marc Shlaes
Wed 29 August 2007, 05:40
Mickey, do you need anything else from the US? Now would be the time. My skype id is marc.shlaes. If your English is better than my French, it could work. I can speak quite a bit of German if that would work. Worst case, my wife's French is ok.

bbreaker
Wed 29 August 2007, 10:26
Ok Marc, i wrote beter than I speak, ok for your skype ID when I 've time I re-install it on my laptop but i think for the moment I don't need other products from US, I've got all for my mechmate, (roller, gecko's, Breakout Board, cable, spindle, VFD, proxy switch, steel rack en gear, channel) i just need the machined part's but i make them when i've got time's. And i wait for Donald Laser Cutted Part's. :):)

Marc Shlaes
Wed 29 August 2007, 17:08
Mickey, your English is fine. I'm sorry if my last note made you think otherwise. I was saying that it would be nice to talk to make sure we are in full agreement and there is nothing else you need. I know that it is often easier to write that to speak another language. You have time to think. I was trying to tell you that my French is terrible. My German is ok but not great.

And, it would be a little bit of fun.

If we can't connect, I will certainly need your full address.

Bon Nuit.