PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Gearhead Stepper

twistedfuse
Thu 16 August 2012, 15:51
Hi Everyone,

Looking to buy one gearhead stepper (PK296A2A-SG7.2). It can be new or used as long as its in good condition and at the right price. Currently re-building my cnc machine which is a non-mechmate design and need this to finish the gantry axis. I would prefer to add a belt drive but just do not have the time currently so this will be a good replacement and be good to try something different to compare the belt drives to.

Have sent 2 emails to oriental motors and sat on their online sales for over an hour a couple nights back without someone responding. I am trying to finish my machine before our new arrival so i thought i would see if anyone has a spare they'd like to sell. If your Australian it would help heaps as i'd get it quicker but am happy to pay postage from another country as long as it is within reason.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

domino11
Thu 16 August 2012, 17:03
Dan,
See my post TRI-R Power Products supplies Oriental Motor worldwide from Canada (http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2022) for a great company that will ship anywhere. I know a bunch of non Canadians have used these guys. Great to deal with. :)

twistedfuse
Fri 17 August 2012, 23:07
Much appreciated Heath. Have been in contact with them already as they are extremely quick and helpful. Shipping for one item is a killer though so really going to have to think about it and check to see if there are any other options.

Any Aussies looking to buy let me know, maybe we can combine shipping.

Daniel

MetalHead
Sat 18 August 2012, 05:22
I may have one

I will look today.

twistedfuse
Sat 18 August 2012, 19:09
Hey Mike,

Thanks for that. That would be great if you did. Will keep an ear out.

Daniel