PDA

View Full Version : Candcnc TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL LCTHC for sale/shared order for southern africa

ecki
Mon 28 March 2011, 23:19
hi guys,

i intend to order from candcnc a TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL LCTHC (http://www.candcnc.com/LCTHC.html) for my plasma mechmate. unfortunately minimum order from tom is 2 units which i really dont need.
So if somebody from south africa and around would like one unit and eventually share shipping costs please let me know...

greetings ecki from botswana

danilom
Tue 29 March 2011, 03:10
You alwas have an option to ask some of the members from the US to buy it for you and ship on your address. Ask Mike (owner of forum) maybe he can arrange something for you.

ecki
Tue 29 March 2011, 09:23
thanks for idea danilo...

if someone from US MM community would be willing to buy LCTHC from candcnc...would be great (obviously i would make transaction upfront and organize and pay DHL from here in africa to pick it up...will cost me less)

thanks for help to everyone

ecki

Jan de Ruyter
Tue 29 March 2011, 12:03
Better still, ask Greg cncdirect.co.za, he will not only supply but also give you backup.

ecki
Wed 30 March 2011, 04:38
thanks a million for all the help...

ecki

Allegheny
Wed 30 March 2011, 06:20
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have an idea of how this controller stacks up to those put out by Hypertherm?

I appreciate that those by Hypertherm are the best you can buy, but they are also 10-fold more expensive!

Brian
Taxachusetts