PDA

View Full Version : Global Suppliers Update

MetalHead
Wed 06 October 2010, 09:06
Hello everyone. I have made some updates in the Market Place to make sourcing parts easier all over the world. I am looking for people that are willing to provide laser cut kits to members of the forum in their region and make donations to the forum each time they sell any items on this forum.

I am keeping this a honor system at this point and will adjust sellers as needed to find those that are willing to contibute.

If you are currently selling items through the forum and do not wish to participate please PM me and I will remove you from the sticky in the Market Place.

If you have sold items recently, please contribute to the forum by selecting the Donation button at the top of the page.

The information provided in this forum is a great asset to us all and I am really glad to be able to keep it going.

Current Providers

USA - MetalHead (me)
Canada - domino11 (Heath)
Australia - rnixon (Rick)
UK - cncbasher (David)

Others coming soon.

rceja
Sat 11 December 2010, 16:04
I am able to provide laser cut kits to members of the forum in my region and make donations to the forum, Just include me in the corresponding thread. I guess that the final cost for the kit here in Mexico will be something between U.S. 475 - U.S. 500 plus S & H.

kutulima
Wed 27 April 2011, 22:21
Hi im interested in building my own mechmate but i cant seem to source any from singapore...I'm a beginner ..really a new trade in this new hobby...

please point me to the right direction.

many thks

KenC
Wed 27 April 2011, 22:57
I can source everything from Malaysia for you if you wish.