PDA

View Full Version : 6001 Bearings for Skate - Surplus

Zouave
Thu 08 July 2010, 18:26
Hi guys. My local supplier kind of screwed up. When entering the quantity of bearings, they hit the 7 and the 8 at the same time, and apparently did not notice the difference. So I have something of a glut of bearings... so I am passing on the savings as much as I can. $10 plus shipping by the carrier of your choice will get the 8 bearings you need for the skate.

I think that beats any price going for those guys. I have 70 of these. Pm me to order.

MetalHead
Thu 08 July 2010, 20:01
PM sent

Gerald D
Thu 08 July 2010, 20:38
I won't be comfortable in buying/selling stuff that actually belongs to someone else.

Zouave
Thu 08 July 2010, 20:54
Sorry, I guess I should have clarified. I paid for them. The manager was very appreciative that I called in to see if he wanted them mailed back. When I mentioned I knew others who could potentially use them, he offered the batch at basically his cost, since I was not at all interested in driving the two hours to return them, and it would cost him to have them shipped back. The benefits of being a good customer, I guess, since I was the one who discovered the error and called in to see if he wanted them back. Thus the price I am selling them at.

MetalHead
Fri 09 July 2010, 09:31
Closed Thread.