PDA

View Full Version : Used skate

chuck252
Tue 09 December 2008, 22:38
Anyone have a used Grind Head - Assembly they are done with and would be willing part with?

Thanks
Chuck

sailfl
Wed 10 December 2008, 00:48
Chuck,

When you order the laser parts, the parts to build the grinder assembly are included in with the other parts.

Look at parts M6 10 100 - and beyond of the drawing package. You will see the parts for the grinder.

Hope that helps you.

chuck252
Wed 10 December 2008, 07:36
Thanks Nils,
I saw those drawings, but I just can't afford $500 in laser cut parts at the moment.
I do have access to some inexpensive angle, and a 4.5" grinder and wanted to get a start. This seemed like as good a sub-project to start with as any.

So if anyone has a used skate grinder assembly that they would be willing to part with, please PM me.

Thanks

jbmclain
Wed 10 December 2008, 13:13
Chuck, I just PM'ed you.

Joe

William McGuire
Wed 10 December 2008, 17:54
Chuck...
I'm in Weiser...
you can use mine...
just email me (billmcguire@tcsn.net) or call (549-2320)

Gerald D
Wed 10 December 2008, 19:38
Chuck

The eccentric bushes of the skate are mostly removed for building the z-slide. That means you will probably not be offered a complete skate.

hennie
Wed 10 December 2008, 20:02
Altough I had both parts for the skate I did not use it the way it was intended to be used and I must say that it did work well.Try and get the part that go onto the grinder that is all you need and some brainwaves ( sorry I don`t know the part number have not even had coffee yet )Look at my tread there should be pic`s.